RARE 4 Antique Victorian Arts And Crafts Movement Oak Dinning Chairs GUILDFORD
4 Antique Edwardian / Victorian dinning chairs. A great example of the Art and crafts movement unique qualities. With a really attractive design that is also so practical.
There are still minor markings, commensurate with age, but chairs are strong and solid. One chair has slight movement - it looks to have been reinforced in the past and possibly needs tightening up or tweaking.
They were reupholstered in the 1960s in an orange faux leather type material. One has a small hole size of a 5p. Generally very bery good vintage condition, some worn/ages parts to wood giving them character and charm. Collection from Guildford or your own courier is welcome to collect.
No longer available in the shops. From pet and smoke free home? This item is in the category "Antiques\Antique Furniture\Bookcases".
The seller is "pastelpunch" and is located in this country: GB. This item can be shipped to United Kingdom.
- Number of Items in Set: 4
- Antique: Yes
- Material: Oak
- Set Includes: 4 Dinning Chairs, Dinning Room, Arts And Crafts Movement, Handcrafted, Carved Details, Guest Chairs, Oak, Teak Pine Walnut, Liberty And Co, Harrods
- Item Length: 43cm
- Colour: Dark
- Brand: Antique Edwardian Liberty
- Number of Shelves: 4
- Type: Dinning Room Chairs Reupholstery Project
- Department: Dinning Room, Kitchen
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Assembly Required: No
- Item Height: 87cm
- Style: Arts & Crafts Movement
- Theme: Arts And Crafts
- Features: Carvings, 4 Tier, 4 Shelves, Clover Cut Out, Sturdy, Strong, Vintage, Handmade, Trefoil, Reupholstery Project, Upcycle Project
- Time Period Manufactured: 1850-1899
- Item Width: 41cm Deep